This is Your Wake Up Call!
Listen

The Lenten Journey: Yea Tho’ I Walk.

93441627The liturgical season of Lent begins this week. On Wednesday this will be our fourth year encouraging people all over the world to participate in a journey of inner purification and liberation. It is a season to reflect, renew, and ponder. It is an opportunity to go deeper into the things of God via our spiritual disciplines to prepare us for Resurrection Sunday. We walk with Jesus in the wilderness, through the wilderness all the way to through the cross, an empty tomb to a glorious victory!

Thus our journey this year is entitled: The Lenten Journey: Yea Tho’ I Walk.

Join us in this journey. Sign up for the Lenten Journey and/or the Daniel Fast in the comment section today. Just say I’m in!

Read more from Rev. Roderick Belin in the Read section about he Daniel Fast.

Share this invitation with others and be sure to subscribe. Lenten Prayers are will be posted at www.vashtimckenzie.blogspot.com.

Bookmark and Share
  1. Errol says:

It’s a challenging but very rewarding journey! Like Bishop has has preached the biggest lesson I have learned in the past is that Proper Preparation Prevents Poor Performance. I tried it twice in the past, 2006 and 2007, and the thing that I realized most is that preparation – organizing the days meals ahead of time and getting food prepared for the week ahead, are key. Peace and blessings to all daring to join in this journey!

2. Rev. Jazz says:

Hey, we at GospelFab! and myself and ASJ personally will give it a try!

3. Rev.Tahsa says:

I’m in

4. Rev Rae-Lynn says:

I’m in for the journey

5. Rev. Chris A. Copeland and Hope (Wife) says:

We’re in

6. Levirta Hill says:

I’m in and looking forward to it.

7. R.S. Boozer says:

It’s the 11th hour, but I am in!!! PTL!!

8. Min. Stephanie G says:

I’m on board for the journey and the call to Daniel Fast.

9. Darrell K. Scott says:

Robin and I in!

10. Jay says:

I’m in–with God’s help

11. Francis says:

Count me in. I’m ready for this journey and ready for some radical changes and extraordinary things to happen!!!!!!!!!

12. Rev. Sheila says:

I’m in for the journey!

13. Bianca says:

I’m in!

14. Vickie says:

I am in

15. Antoni & Kristy Sinkfield says:

We’re in for the Lenten Journey. We’re praying for the ministries of our Bishop, PE’s, Pastors & all who serve the Connectional Church & the Kingdom of God for radical blessings & breakthroughs!

16. Belinda Washington says:

I am prayerfully taking the journey!!!!!!!!!

17. Rev CW says:

On the Daniel Fast with fellow saints

18. Vockyt says:

I’m in

19. Rev. Nigal D. Felder says:

St. Paul A.M.E. CHurch in Louisville, will be a part of this great time of reflection and cleansing. We are praying for the renewal of relationships, restoration of families, and the return to greatness and honor for our nation. A breakthrough is on the way.

20. Elizabeth says:

I am in.

21. Stephny says:

I’m in!

22. Ro-Hill says:

I’m in. I need a break through.
    GOd Bless you Bishop McKenzie

23. Elder Ralph and Pat says:

YES, WE ARE IN!!! ON DAY 2 AND GOING STRONG. WE ARE PRAYING, WE ARE PRAYING, WE ARE PRAYING. GOD BLESS YOU BISHOP FOR THIS VISION.

24. Vanessa says:

First Things First!

First Things First!

April 28th, 2014
All Night Long

All Night Long

April 23rd, 2014
Boston Strong – My Name is Victory!

Boston Strong – My Name is Victory!

April 21st, 2014
The Lenten Journey – Think!

The Lenten Journey – Think!

April 15th, 2014

About

Mornings can be challenging! There are loud alarms, buzzers and ring tones that can be hazardous to your sanity. They are however, a necessary means to rise and shine on time.

There is the dressing and pressing your way through a morning matrix that includes but is not limited to becoming conscious, coherent and centered before facing rush hour, co-workers, neighbors, public transportation, meetings, reports, housework, kids, car pools, schedules, assorted personalities who live with or near you and breakfast. What’s breakfast?! It is just so much to do in so little time.

A great way to start your day is with a spiritual wake up call. This Is Your Wake Up Call is a stimulus package of word, wit and wisdom. It is delivered on line straight to the heart, mind and soul to help jump start your day.

VISION

To use the technology of the present age to reach, teach, and make disciples through a continued digital ministry of God’s Word, witness and wisdom

The message of Matthew 28: 19-20 is to go, make disciples and teach.

MISSION

Create an on-line Internet community through a series of meditations, sermons, thoughts, quotes and commentary from diverse sources that inspire and inform. Daily messages that touch lives, encourage hearts, renew minds and stimulate conversation that lead to positive and productive action.

The message of Proverbs 3: 6 is to seek God’s will in all you do and God will show you which path to take.

CONCEPT

All people learn in different ways and at a different pace. This is your wake call on line pod cast series presents information in three formats: Listen, Watch and Read.

The end result is to lead people through the open doors of God’s love to empowered authentic living. Help them to discover the courage to act, the commitment to complete their God-give assignments and walk in divine favor in unfavorable situations.

“Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.”

Galatians 6: 10

This Is Your Wake Up Call online is a daily series that can help you and others face the day with faith, hope, courage and confidence. Hopefully there sill be a laugh or two along the way!

This podcast series is also a two-way street. You have a daily opportunity to share your thoughts, comments, favorite scriptures, books and life strategies. You will be able to sign up for special activities such as our Lenten Daniel Fast, Cross to Pentecost journal, or purchase books, CD or DVD’s on line.

Let’s journey together to see where to the Lord leads us!

Bishop Vashti Murphy McKenzie